Rafting European Cup
- Rafting EC develops communication and cooperation among rafting clubs
- Rafting EC is opportunity for teams to compete together with
officially nominated National teams and with National teams of other
- Rafting EC helps to organizers in seeking partners for top level
- Rafting EC is organized in according to IRF race rules – C level
- Where Head to Head is impossible to hold, sprint race consists of 2
runs against time. Result time is sum of both runs.
- There are independent racing categories R4 men and women and R6 men
- Rafting EC is based on rafting clubs level without any restrictions of
participating teams from side of organizers.
- If organizer have to restrict number of participating teams, it is
duty of organizer to ask national federation to choose among their rafting
- Organizer of Rafting EC provides the same boats. This rule is not
mandatory (must be mentioned in program of race)
- Each country can enter for one race in each discipline (sprint,
slalom, DR) in each category (R4, R6, men, women). One weekend events are
favored, where possible. National Champs or similar top events are
- Bids, racing calendar, result and other info will be published on web
administrated by Czech federation free of charge.
- There can be 4 men teams (R4) or 6 men teams (R6) with only one
substitute mentioned in results under same name only.
- Minimum of 3 countries participating on race is required to be
considered as Rafting EC.
- Two best results per year in Rafting EC in all disciplines (sprint,
slalom, DR) are counted together for total results of R4, R6.
- Results must organizer send to administrator of results.
For 2004 it is:
Post address: Kravařova 1, 79601 Prostejov,
tel./fax: +420 582 343 875,
cellular: +420 603 872 857
- Rafting EC total results prize giving (R4 or R6) can be done on last
race of that year.
Rules are obligatory after agreement of rafting federation’s
Prague, 21st March 2004
Stan Hájek Bob Kazik
Head of rafting of Czech Republic
head of sport comitee of IRF